Skip to content ↓

Keeping your child safe

RIGHTS RESPECTING: Article 9 - I have the right to live with a family who cares for me.

If you need any support or advice related to keeping your child safe or any family support please contact Mrs Binney or Mrs Nealings by contacting the school office.

We can share information and guidance from various professional organisations and also direct you to where you can find further information on a variety of subjects.